Monday, June 14, 2010

Thank Yous

Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers.  The grieving process has just begun and I can tell you it will be long and arduous.  I can't possibly thank everyone for all the kind words, so please know that I sincerely appreciate them all.


I'm feeling the need to have a fresh start of sorts and have started a new blog -- I will still be talking about my daily life, and eventually some quilting when I get back to it, (other things have priority right now), and I hope to make it a little more upbeat -- and try to write more often.  If you'd like to visit, it's:  http://attitudesandgratitudes.blogspot.com

Thanks, everyone, and much love.

2 comments :

Melody said...

I'll come by and visit. :) Will you have this blog too?

Deborah said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers, take one day at a time and dont be afraid to ask for help when you need it.