Just wanted to update everyone: Steph had another of the tests that put her in the hospital two weeks ago. This time it was negative -- no contractions. Funny how all the tests that have been done by the regular nurses have been negative, but the one done incorrectly by a different nurse was positive. Anyway... doctor wants her to stay off her feet as much as possible for the next 9 days. Then she'll be at 35 weeks and Baby Will should be big enough to be born if he so decides!
Now on to our regularly scheduled program: I'm having lunch with a quilt friend today and spending the rest of the day quilting! YAY!