The top is done! Not real happy with the lighter green fabric I chose, but not changing it. The top is now sandwiched and even have the anchor stitching done so maybe tomorrow I can start on the freehand stuff. This was an enjoyable afternoon!
1. JR has to take phenobarbital for his seizures, according to the vet on Friday, but so far he's taking them without much fight.
2. Dinner out at a nice restaurant tonight -- the stuffed shrimp were fabulous.
3. Bill used Roundup on the weeds in the lily bed and it has really made a difference.
4. A beautiful spring day today -- even spent some time outside in the flower beds.
5. Another talk with my daughter today.