Friday, January 13, 2006

Tagged by Jeanne

I've been among the missing lately -- busy week and not going to be any less busy til maybe next Wednesday. Haven't even had much chance to read the blogs, so stole a few minutes this morning and happened upon Jeanne's list. I'm game, so here goes:

Four jobs you've had: sales clerk in a dime store; secretary in a large manufacturing company, office manager for a startup company, newsletter editor.

Four movies you could watch over and over: Sleepless in Seattle, Murphy's Romance, Pretty Woman, Dirty Dancing (notice a trend -- I like to watch fluff I don't have to think about!)

Four places you've lived: Rockford, IL, Machesney Park, IL, Byron, IL -- pretty boring, but have done a little traveling.

Four TV shows you love to watch: CSI, Numb3rs, Without a Trace, Lost, not necessarily in that order.

Four places you've been on vacation: Alaska, European Cruise from England to Portugal to Spain, California, Texas.

Four websites you visit every day: Jigzone puzzles; Quiltville; Webshots; Calorieking.

Four of your favorite foods: Chocolate; lasagna; pizza; Italian beef sandwiches.

Four places you'd rather be: I like that we have 4 seasons, we live in a log home on 23 acres, 12 of which are wooded -- guess I'm happy to be here. Mainly, I'd rather be quilting!

Four albums you can't live without: Keith Urban - Golden Road; Early Neil Diamond; Anne Murray Greatest Hits; Simon and Garfunkel Greatest Hits.

5 comments :

Sarah said...

Yeah Rockford! I graduated from East High school - almost 20 years ago! How did I get so old?

Thanks for sharing your list!

Sarah

Laurie said...

Joanne,
You and I could hang out together...NO PROBLEM! ;) As I read others' posts I think to myself...WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?!!!" There are a lot of good things out there!
Hugs
Laurie

Darcie said...

Great list, Joanne...I was too young to purchase any Neil Diamond albums on my own...but was old enough to know a good toe-tapping artist when I heard him!

Granny said...

Sounds like a great place to live! Lots of woods!!

I forgot about Pretty Woman. I love that movie.

Judy L.

Jeanne said...

Aaah, I miss Illinois!