Sunday, September 18, 2005

Finished Quilting


Here's the quilts I have finished quilting this weekend -- both of these quilts were designed by me and will become a pattern as soon as they are back from the testers. The one on the right is done in bright colors-- I have a hard time working with them. The second is done in soft muted colors -- ones I like to sew with. The bindings have not been sewn down yet -- but I wanted to take pictures outside before dark!

I have a miserable cold and just don't feel like sewing any more today, so I think I'll just take a nap and then pull some more backings for a couple of other table runners and maybe get them pinned today.

3 comments :

Tracey said...

Wow Joanne! You've been BUSY! What a weekend you've had,with the pole fire and all...and you still got a pile done.
I love those fall wallhangings..BOTH of them. What a talent for designing you have. Thanks so much for sharing...and hope that cold gets better!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Joanne they are so cute!

Finn said...

I love, love, love your wall hangings. I'll take up the slack and adore the brighter one for you..*VBS*

Congratulations on those patterns. I'm sure they will be very popular! Very homey looking.
It's so neat getting to see your pretty things.