Wednesday, October 09, 2024

Wednesday

 I worked in the studio for more than 5 hours today.  I placed all the blocks for the next tumbler quilt on the design wall and then took them down and clipped each row together for the next time I start piecing on the machine again.  These are the blocks I have leftover - at least enough for probably 3 more quilts:



Then I prepped a couple of applique blocks -- which is what I usually work on at Sunshine Stitches.  And finally I pulled out the Quiltworx quilt I started a year or two ago and prepped the applique for it.  This is the second section of the quilt called Valley Blossoms.  I forgot to take a picture, but hope to get a bit farther on that part tomorrow and will take a picture then.

Until next time....blessings and prayers for those dealing with Helene and now Milton and the tornadoes that are also accompanying the hurricane.

No comments :