Saturday, February 24, 2024

Another Homeless quilt

 Today I finished prepping some applique that I needed for the B1 block of the Caswell Quilt.  Then took a look at the design wall that had the blocks I put together from a kit I bought on sale during a bus trip shop hop and couple of years ago.  The fabrics are loud to say the least and I couldn't figure out where to go from there.  The blocks were supposed to have another block between them, but it was a pain in the butt to piece, so I didn't make them.  So today I just told myself I was overthinking the design and just tried to use up as much of the fabric as I could.  This is what I ended up with:

It's not pretty, but it will be warm by the time I get it quilted and bound and now I can move on to other projects.

I'm still in spring cleaning/cleaning out mode, so hoping to do some more on that front too.

Until next time.....blessings.

No comments :