Sunday, January 14, 2024

Workiing on the decluttering

 Yesterday was of course another snow day, so I decided to go ahead and finish the laundry room- which consisted of cleaning out the cabinets above the washer and dryer:


Then I cleaned the outside of the cabinets and used Liquid Gold on the rest of the woodwork and doors that open into the room.  Feel pretty accomplished to get that done.

Later in the afternoon I received the yarn cone winder that I had ordered and today I managed to put it together using an old table top that my husband had made for one of my sewing machines (that I no longer have).  I did have to go to Menard's today to get some help with buying the right screws and drill bits.  

And, I managed to get it up and running:


Pretty proud of myself!

Until next time...blessings.

No comments :